Braelyn | Notion for ADHD
- A single page Notion template to help you track your period cycle, symptoms, and birth control.
- Video and article resources on eating for your cycle, body movement for your cycle, general information about menstruation, and explanations on the 4 phases of your cycle.
How it works:
- By monitoring symptoms, even without a regular cycle, you enable a deeper comprehension of your current cycle stage, empowering you to adapt your eating habits, physical activities, and work routine in alignment with the current phase of your cycle.
Why is it ADHD friendly?
- Built by an ADHD person, for ADHD people.
- Provides extra dopamine for you by using lots of colors, emojis, and images.
- ADHD people can often have issues with their cycles; tracking it allows you to see trends and provide better information to your healthcare providers.
What if I need help?
- There is no shame in needing help, Notion can be very overwhelming! We have a discord server you can join for free to ask questions in a safe and non-shameful environment.
A single-page template to help you track your period cycle.