Braelyn | Notion for ADHD
Get this template for free by using code SPOONIE at checkout!
This template is included in my ADHD Daily Dashboard Plus.
- Appointment tracking: Keep a record of therapy and health appointments along with the ability to add notes, homework, resources, and any important information you want to share with your therapist or healthcare provider.
- Chronic illness support: Specifically designed for individuals dealing with chronic illnesses, the tracker provides a dedicated section to manage health appointments, ensuring you have all relevant information in one place.
- Task-oriented to-do list: Stay organized and on top of your health and therapy tasks with a customizable to-do list that helps you manage your priorities.
- Care plan visibility: Access a highlighted area that displays your current care plan, enabling you to easily reference and follow your prescribed treatments and goals.
- Monthly calendar view: Gain a visual overview of your appointments throughout the month, helping you plan and manage your time effectively.
- Centralized access to health-related links: Conveniently store links to doctor portals, pharmacies, online supplement stores, and any other relevant resources related to your health journey.
Why is it ADHD friendly?
- Built by an ADHD person, for ADHD people.
- Affirmations and positive quotes included, so you get a boost of positivity and motivation while using the template.
- Calming colors and images add a visually soothing experience as the tracker that can help create a sense of tranquility.
What if I need help?
- There is no shame in needing help, Notion can be very overwhelming! We have a discord server you can join for free to ask questions in a safe and non-shameful environment.
A single-page Notion template to manage your health and therapy journey.